Shiloh Veterinary Clinic accepts payment via cash, Debit, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit. We no longer accept payment by check. CareCredit can be done as an online application is submitted. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered. Go to the CareCredit site.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not offer billing or payment options.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover), CareCredit, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We no longer accept payment by check.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Shiloh Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just five (5) minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into six (6) monthly installments. You can apply at the Clinic and receive approval in just minutes. Go to the CareCredit site.
Highlights of the CareCredit (www.carecredit.com) program:
- Low monthly payments
- Interest-free account for 6 months with no minimum charges
- Determined approval in a few minutes
- On-line bill pay and account management
- No-prepayment penalty or account re-use fee
- No annual fee
Effective February 1, 2010, a fee of $25 will be billed after the second missed or canceled appointment.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .